Instructions for Downloading Software
The instructions below are correct for most systems with Window systems.
You may experience variations in the actual process depending on
your version of Windows, browser, and system configuration.
Download and Install ZIP Files
There are two stages to the installation:
To download, unzip, and install:
- Unzip the setup file which changes the .zip extension to a .exe extension.
- Install the software by stepping through the installation wizard screens.
- Click the Start Download icon on our download page to start the download.
- If prompted, choose Save to Disk.
- If prompted, enter the filename with the extension .zip, for example enter: ColorBook1Setup.Zip.
- When the .zip file is completely downloaded, open the zip folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded zip folder to open it.
- Or use a zip file utility such as WinZip to open the folder.
- Double click the setup program, for example ColorBook1Setup.exe, to start the software installation.
The specific name of the setup program is provided in the instructions on our each of download pages.
- At this point, the installation wizard will run. Follow the installation instructions.
Use the Windows Add or Remove Programs feature to uninstall Connected Lines programs.
- From the Window Start menu, select Settings and then select Control Panel. The Control Panel window opens.
- Double-click Add/Remove Program. The Add/Remove Programs window opens. Select the Install/Uninstall
- Select the name of the program you want to remove.
- Click OK.
- Follow the uninstall wizard's instructions.
Removing the Coloring Book Pages
Pictures that have been colored are in the installed folder for the coloring book.
To remove the pictures from your system:
- Double click on My Computer on your Windows desktop or Start menu.
- Open the folder for your C drive.
- Open the folder Program Files.
- Open the folder Connected Lines.
- Open the folder Coloring Book #1.
- Select all the files of type bitmap using your mouse. If you have
completed the remove program from above then these should be the only files in
the folder. These files will be named as b_f_p_.BMP.
- Click Delete or press your keyboard's delete key.
You may download and install the files listed in the download web pages. Please note:
- The files are provided as is.
- The programs provided are for evaluation only as samples of our retail products.
- All patterns on our web site and distributed with our products are
copyrighted by Connected Lines and may not be resold or
redistributed. These patterns may only be used in your commercial artistic
endeavors provided the result is an artistic interpretation or derivative work
of the pattern such as produced by embroidery, intarsia, marquetry, stained
- Connected Lines does not guarantee support for files, data, and programs
that have been downloaded at no charge. Support is provided for our retail
- Connected Lines assumes that the individual attempting to download and
install files or programs has the knowledge and experience to complete the task.
Note: File sizes are shown for the compressed file before
installation. The actual disk space required after installation may be